Ken Matejka (J.D., LL.M in Taxation) has been a California attorney for over 32 years and is a former-member of the American Bar Association’s Standing Committee on Lawyer Referral and Information Services. He is a Google-certified Search Advertising Professional and is the #1 best-selling author of The Lawyer’s Ultimate Guide to Online Leads.
For 17 years, he worked at the Lawyer Referral and Information Service of the Bar Association of San Francisco and for many years there, as Operations Manager, he was chiefly responsible for advertising the LRIS, including actively managing its Google advertising.
As a CLE presenter, Ken has given many seminars and webinars for scores of bar associations across the nation on topics of website lead-generation for lawyers and related ethical issues.
Matejka Marketing currently assists about 30 bar associations and dozens of law firms with their various online marketing needs.
Google Professional Certificates
- Google Ads Search Certification
- Google Ads – Measurement Certification
- Google Ads Display Certification
- LL.M in Taxation, New York University, New York, NY
- J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, CA
- B.A., Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI